"The Village" is situated in the heart of Hout Bay, right on the main beach, surrounded by wonderful shops and many restaurants, coffee shops and breakfast places. The beach is only a few meters away, in fact, you only have to cross the road an you are on the sand! It offers 24 hour security, a large indoor heated swimming pool for use of residents and tenants, secure locked basement parking, a lovely planted atrium and for the energetic, a well equipped gym (extra cost). Kindly look at our website http://www.thevillage.co.za/ , look at the top of the home page, click on "RENTALS",
Here is a general description of the 2 bedroom apartments: (see website for more details)
These luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (main en suite with bath, shower in 2nd bathroom) apartments sleep four/five (one double and two single beds some have sleeper couches). The main bedroom and open plan kitchen/dining/lounge open with sliding doors onto a spacious patio (ground floor) or balcony (first and second floors) with patio furniture and a portable barbeque. From here you have lovely sea, beach and mountain views.
These fully self catering apartments come equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave oven, stove and hob, cutlery, crockery, linen and local channel TV.
The apartments are not serviced. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure the booking. A refundable breakage deposit of R1,000 is payable on arrival.
Bank Deposit (EFT)
GPS : 34º 02’ 45.22” S / 18º 21’ 34.87” E
From Cape Town International Airport
- From the airport follow the directions to Cape Town N2
- Follow the N2 till you see the signboards M3 Muizenberg (beware not to take the first Muizenberg M5 turn off)
- Branch off to your left onto M3, which will be just before you hit the foot of the mountain
- Follow the M3 (about 3 km), as you approach the first traffic light on the M3 sign posted to Rhodes Drive/Hout Bay, line up in the right lane
- At this traffic light it will clearly indicate to turn right to Hout Bay and Kirstenbosch Gardens. So turn right into the M63 Rhodes Avenue. You will go past Kirstenbosch Gardens on your right, then up a steep little hill where the road meets in a T junction
- Here you turn right, it is clearly indicated as the way to Hout Bay and remains the M63. Now follow the beautiful windy road till you reach a traffic circle (roundabout) at Constantia Neck
- Follow the direction to Hout Bay. You are now in the Main Road leading to Hout Bay. Keep going for a long way winding down the hill, straight on past 2 more traffic circles, staying in Main Road
- Once you have passed the second circle, look out for a Caltex Garage (petrol station) on your right. Turn immediately right after the Caltex station into The Promenade, then immediately left into Beach Crescent
- Look to your right and you will see our office "The Village Agency" just underneath “MBS Lifestyle and Fitness Centre”. We are clearly signposted and the fitness centre/gym next door and above us, can also be seen quite clearly from the road.
Use the Google Map below to get directions from any point of departure. These results will be printable.