Felsensicht Holiday Home Simonstown
About Felsensicht Holiday Home Simonstown
We are superbly situated near Boulders Beach, Simon’s Town, with a 180° view of False Bay stretching from Muizenberg in the north to Cape Point in the south. Felsensicht is a 4 star, ultra-modern, large, attractive and wonderfully comfortable home. It is beautifully furnished with all mod cons. All necessary linen, cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots, pans etc are provided.
We are a 2-minute walk from Fisherman's Beach and a 20-minute walk from the world famous penguins. We can accommodate up to 6 persons in 2 double rooms and 1 twin room. The accommodation is self-catering. Children are welcome. Please note that we are a non-smoking establishment.
RedButton Internet hot spots are installed throughout the house. Credit card vouchers can be purchased online in order to access this wireless network.
A complimentary cleaning service is provided once a week.
Guests have access to a full satellite TV bouquet.
Ground floor: Large lock-up double garage and storage area.
Middle floor: Open plan kitchen, dining-room, lounge; guest bathroom; scullery; glass-top stove with oven; fridge-freezer; microwave oven; washing machine; dishwasher; tumble dryer; Jetmaster fireplace; satellite TV; underfloor heating. Large outdoor, sea-facing patio with a magnificent view; Weber for barbecues.
Upper floor: 3 bedrooms each leading onto a sea-facing patio; 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) with bath and shower.
The following beaches range from 200m to 2 km from Felsensicht: Fisherman’s Beach, Windmill Beach, Boulders Penguin Beach (National Heritage Site), Foxy Beach, Water’s Edge and Seaforth Beach. Long Beach, Simon’s Town, is 4 km from Felsensicht.
Popular activities in the Cape Peninsula:
Swimming; body-boarding; surfing; windsurfing; sea kayaking; scuba diving; big game fishing; shore fishing; yachting; whale viewing; penguin viewing at Boulders Beach National Park; golf, squash, bowls at the Simon's Town Country Club; birding; boat trips out to sea, cycling.
Places to visit in and around Simon’s Town
Excellent choice of restaurants within walking and /or driving distance including Seaforth Restaurant, The Meeting Place, Bertha’s, The Salty Sea Dog, Café Pescado, Just Sushi, The Quarter Deck and, 2½ km from our home towards the south, The Black Marlin.
Directions to Felsensicht Holiday Home Simonstown
10 Arum Rd, Simons Town, Cape Town
Use the Google Map below to get directions from any point of departure. These results will be printable.
Terms & Conditions for Felsensicht Holiday Home Simonstown
Terms and Conditions
A 30% non-refundable deposit is required in order to secure your booking. The remaining 70% is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. All credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express). Credit Card payments should be made through the secure Internet portal www.paytostay.co.za.
A refundable "breakages/loss" deposit is required (between R2000 and R5000 depending on the length of stay). This deposit is kept in trust and reimbursed, latest, one week after departure, following a satisfactory inventory count. This deposit is payable together with your 70% final payment.
Ours is a non-smoking establishment. We do ask you to sign our non-smoking agreement which forms part of our Client Information form.
Felsensicht Holiday Home is ideal for a family holiday and we welcome children. We have a camp cot with mattress and bedding for your little one should he/she be less than 2 years of age. We do ask, however, that parents take responsibility for managing their children whilst staying at Felsensicht.
30% deposit paid is not refundable if booking is cancelled.
70% final payment will be refunded if a new booking replaces the cancelled one. If a new booking only partly replaces the cancelled booking, a pro rata refund will be given.
Contact Felsensicht Holiday Home
Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.