Braeside B&B is situated in the heart of the beautiful city of Cape Town, within walking distance of the well-known V&A Waterfront and within easy reach of the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
The B&B consists of 2 Houses situated diagonally opposite one another. Each house comprises 4 rooms (8 rooms in total), offering stylish and comfortable accommodation. We provide amenities for a comfortable stay. All rooms are en-suite and equipped with heaters, fans, Mnet television and tea/coffee making facilities.
Also available in each house is a collection of books for a complimentary book exchange. WIFI in the houses enables guests to use their lap tops in their rooms or in the public areas. A computer with broad band internet in the top kitchen is for guests convenience
We are 5 blocks from a variety of excellent restaurants and delis and an easy 20 min walk to the V&A Waterfront/new stadium. Guests have a choice of over 50 restaurants within a 5km radius.
We look forward welcoming you to our warm and friendly B&B!
Braeside B&B consists of 8 rooms (6 Twin rooms and 2 Double rooms).
All rooms en-suite
Remote controlled colour TV
Tea and Coffee facilities
Hair dryer and shaver outlets (220/110 volt)
Non-smoking in all rooms
Safety deposit boxes
Small swimming pool.
24-hour doctor on call
24-hour shuttle service in and around Cape Town – External company
Special Rates for children
Laundry and dry cleaning service
Flight and travel arrangements
Master and Visa credit cards accepted
Library – Complimentary book exchange
WIFI – Complimentary.
From N1/ Paarl and N2/Airport
GPS : S33. 90958E18.40500
- Follow signs to Waterfront, Sea Point and CTICC to end of raised Highway. Stay in middle lane
- Take right turn at 3rd set of traffic lights (Somerset Road)
- Follow Somerset Road into Green Point (Main Road)
- Pass 4 sets of traffic lights
- After 4th traffic light, take 5th turning left (Clyde Road)
- 3rd road on the left is Braeside Road
- 3rd House on the right No. 15 - RECEPTION (Red staircase)
- Parking on left of the road (Bays parallel to the road – marked Braeside B&B / Private Parking) and left of staircase of No. 15.
Use the Google Map below to get directions from any point of departure. These results will be printable.