Blue Mountain Guest House Blouberg
About Blue Mountain Guest House Blouberg
Blue Mountain Guest House is a warm, relaxed home from home, perfectly suited for families, groups and corporate bookings. We have a proud, twelve-year reputation of offering luxurious, very comfortable accommodation, at excellent rates.
Your hosts, Deanna and Terry Ireland, offer spotlessly clean, value-for-money accommodation and friendly, personal service.
· Our luxury double bedrooms have separate entrances from the gardens, ensuring total privacy. They have bathrooms en-suite, remote controlled colour TV, MNet, video and satellite channel, complimentary tea and coffee facilities and radio/alarm clocks. Enjoy many special touches, such as complimentary toiletries, fresh flowers and seasonal fruit baskets.
· Children are welcome. We have a variety of large family rooms and two-roomed family suites, to suit your requirements.
· Start the day the healthy way, with a sumptuous continental buffet breakfast in our sunny breakfast rooms. Tasty, home-cooked dinners are available on request.
· There is ample parking, with 24hr video surveillance for your peace of mind.
· Cool down in our large, crystal-clear, salt-water swimming pool. Relax in a safe, peaceful environment.
· A fully-stocked honesty bar is provided for your convenience.
· We have two large, self-catering guest kitchens, and BBQ facilities are available.
· A full laundry service is provided in-house.
Blue Mountain Guest House is a ten minute walk to the quiet, pristine beaches of Bloubergstrand, which boast the most photographed, spectacular views of Table Mountain and Robben Island, and are home to some of the best kitesurfing and windsurfing conditions in the world.
Blue Mountain is close to a wide variety of restaurants and shops, the Virgin Active Health Club, Planet Fitness and two superb golf courses. We are only a 15 minute drive to the city centre and the V&A Waterfront, and only 10 minutes from the well-known Canal Walk shopping centre. Blue Mountain is also a great starting point for exploring the West Coast region and the wine routes.
Payment OptionsAmerican Express
Bank Deposit (EFT)
Features of Blue Mountain Guest House Blouberg
Directions to Blue Mountain Guest House Blouberg
DIRECTIONS FROM CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Take the N2 CITY towards Cape Town.
After the Pinelands exit, keep in the left hand lane.
Take the M5 NORTH off-ramp (Exit 9), towards MILNERTON.
Keep in the right hand lane (Milnerton / Paarl / N1).
Follow the M5 - MILNERTON signs.
(Concentrate here, as you don’t want to turn right towards N1/Paarl.)
Proceed straight along KOEBERG RD (M5), until you get to a large intersection with traffic lights. (Midmar bottle-store is on your right).
Turn LEFT at these traffic lights into BOUNDARY ROAD.
Turn RIGHT at next traffic lights into MARINE DRIVE (also known as OTTO DU PLESSIS ROAD, the R27 or West Coast Road).
Proceed along this road for quite some way, past Milnerton Lagoon and Sunset Beach.
DON’T TURN OFF.
You get to a major intersection (the M14 crosses the R27), with the TABLEVIEW MALL (PICK & PAY) on the right and BAYSIDE CENTRE (with McDonalds) across the intersection on the RIGHT.
KEEP GOING STRAIGHT ON THE R27.
Take the second road LEFT into SANDOWN road (you’ll go past a BP garage & 7 Eleven Store). (Blaauwberg Hospital is on the right.)
Turn second LEFT again, into WARWICK ROAD at a small traffic circle.
Follow the road, it takes a RIGHT hand bend. Blue Mountain Guest House is Number 9 on the left hand side of the road. You will see the flags which indicate the nationalities of our guests.
Use the Google Map below to get directions from any point of departure. These results will be printable.
Rates at Blue Mountain Guest House Blouberg
From R495 to R690 a single per night B&B
From R590 to R890 a couple per night B&B
Contact Blue Mountain Guest House
Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.